Are you tired of letting the fear of cancer control your life?
You are not cancer – yes, you may live with cancer or you may have battled it in the past, however, you are not cancer. So, why are you letting it control your life?
Yes, you’ve lived with the fear, the anxiety and the pain of cancer. You’ve survived, you are here today, and yet you may still be struggling with letting go of the “grip of cancer.” You are worried about the food and drugs you put in your body. You are worried about the cancer continuing to grow or returning. You find yourself focusing so much of your time on the cancer that you’ve forgotten who you truly are.
We might be ideal for each other if:
- You want to remove the fear of cancer from your life
- You want to get to know yourself better and in the process, bring more joy into your life
- You are ready to take back your freedom
- The freedom to be yourself
- The freedom to choose life (on your own terms)
- The freedom to let go of the cancer identity once and for all.
Just a bit about me:
I am Sharon Farrell, life and cancer coach, nature lover, photographer and enjoying the dance of my life. I created Your Life In Harmony to offer women a sacred space to heal their body, mind and spirit especially if they’ve been struggling with cancer. I love seeing women blossom into joyous souls in spite of cancer. I believe that if you can shed the fear of this disease, you can overcome anything.
How Your Life In Harmony can help you:
- One-on-one personal life coaching. This is a partnership to nourish your spirit and bring freedom back into your life while helping you:
- Overcome your fear of cancer
- Turn the battle into a blossoming of your infinite being
- Hold a sacred space for you to weave your way back into harmony and balance of your body, mind and spirit
- Tools for inspiration and guidance, including guided meditations and play-sheets (some folks call them worksheets, but this is fun).
I have a special place in my heart for women who:
- Appreciate the simple things in life
- Are continuing to grow and blossom into their uniqueness
- Are not afraid to speak their truth
- Are willing to learn to love themselves first
- Love to share their wisdom with others
- Listen with their “whole” heart.
To get you started on this journey:
Download the free guided meditation which also includes a subscription to my monthly Life In Harmony newsletter, Petals, and then explore what working with me might look like. You can get to know more about me on my blog and by checking out my bio. I invite you to get in touch to set up a free consultation with me on the phone. I would love to hear from you.